Saturday, August 15, 2015

Summer Days

Hello all! I feel as though it has been forever since my last posting. Life has been blissfully busy with my little ones and working on the house. My husband is so crafty and has been using his free time to make the backyard look amazing! He is in the process of building us a pergola and fountain next to my potted flower garden. It will be our very own oasis! He is so resourceful, finding a lot of free, natural materials to build the pergola and fountain. We love free stuff! Who doesn't, really. He found some beautiful, fresh cut, white maple logs from our local incinerator, that is where we also get free mulch for our garden. I cannot wait to see the finished product. Our chickens have yet to start laying, hopefully soon. We have read that the heat can prevent them from laying, it has been 100 + degrees here lately. I am looking forward to Autumn! Lily is getting so big, she laughs and smiles all the time now. I just want to kiss her and hold her all day long. Big brother loves her so much and helps me out by talking to her when she is fussy. He tells me all the time how strong he is and that he can hold
Lily(under my close supervision, of course). My life is so blessed and filled with love for my family and my God! I do hope all of you are having a wonderful and blessed Summer.
 
Blessings~
T.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments: