Thursday, August 27, 2015

Siblings

While Lily sat in her bumbo seat this afternoon, Jacob decided to serenade her with his ukulele. She loved it of course, anything her big brother does to make her happy is alright with her. He showed me his creative art work, his legs being the canvas, what else! Thankfully it's washable, I have learned to always purchase washable markers and paint for this kiddo. I am just so amazed by the bond that my children already have between them. I encourage love, kindness, and gentleness to be given by each other. I want my children to grow up respecting one another. Yes, I do know that differences in opinion will arise at some point down the road and little spats may ensue, but for now I will relish in the sweetness between them.
 
Blessings~
T.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: