Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bubbles and A Cool Summer Breeze

Yesterday was a bubble kind of day. The late afternoon was surprisingly cool and breezy, that cool breeze blew in some much needed rain last night. I was awoken to the lovely sound of rain this morning and just about shouted Hallelujah! Instead I quietly breathed a prayer of thanks, didn't want to wake Lily, she has been sleeping so good lately. Jacob, Lily, and I enjoyed some bubbles and the breeze together. Jacob showered Lily with bubbles and kisses,  then showed her his airplane, explaining to her how it flies. Lily blew some bubbles too, spit bubbles. I love my babies so much, I want to soak up every minute of their being little and innocent. The sweetness of their play and love for each other, what  a blessing!  When daddy got home Max and Daisy playfully fought for his attention, and got lots of belly rubs and behind the ear scratches. It was a beautiful and happy evening for us all.
 
Blessings~
T.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: