Friday, February 6, 2015

Product Love

Raise your hand if you like iced latte's...Ok, well I can't see who has their hand raised or not but I certainly love an iced latte. My favorite, from Starbucks, is an iced Caramel Macchiato. YUMMMM!!! I usually get the sugar free one as I am sensitive to sugar in the simple form. If you have ever purchased a drink from Starbucks, then you know how expensive those delicious cups of heaven can be, can I get an Amen. $$$. Well.....I have found the answer to all your expensive coffee/iced latte habits.....
 
INTRODUCING
(drum roll)
 
Hallelujah!!!!! Folgers has put out this wonderful product and it is totally affordable. I think I paid  $4 for this little bottle of Caramel Macchiato flavored iced café. This has12 servings per bottle so really this is an amazing deal. Imagine getting 12 cups of iced latte's at Starbucks for $4!!! The directions say to put in 2 squirts of the iced café into an 8oz glass of milk(I used almond milk), I added ice to mine. Personally two squirts was a bit much.... They have other flavors too, so if you are not a fan of Caramel Macchiato, don't worry. There is only 10 calories per serving in this bottle and only 2 carbs, I think we should stop right here and do a little jig! Whew, so next time you think about stopping at your local Starbucks for an iced latte, go to Walmart instead. This product can be found on the coffee isle next to the flavored coffee syrups and powdered creamers.
 
Hope ya'll have a great weekend.
Blessings,
T.~


No comments: