Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Meet My Little Man

This is Jacob. Every day is always something new and very exciting with him, there is never a dull moment in my day. I thank God everyday for my little miracle! He brings so much joy and warmth into mine and my husband's life. He just turned two years old and is definitely giving us the "two year old attitude". I know I am not the only mom who has dealt with what some may call the "Terrible 2's". Well, Jacob hit the terrible two's before he turned two, and needless to say I pray daily for God's grace and understanding. I often wonder how my mother did this four times, and I am barely managing it with one. There are moments of insanity where I feel like I am going to lose it and then there are moments where I am reassured that I can do this! I do love that through Jacob learning new things  I am also learning to appreciate the small things in life. Life is Wonderful, life is Messy, and life is most definitely Sweet when I see things through Jacob's eyes.

No comments: