Monday, March 16, 2015

27 Weeks and Visitors

 
27 weeks, wow! I just can't believe I am so close to having this baby. In ten weeks I will be considered full term. Baby is doing well, moving around a lot and keeping mommy awake at night. My belly button is almost an outty now, love when that happens. Not much else to report other than the fact that we have been buying things here and there for this little one. Got some prefolds (cloth diaper inserts) in the mail last week, I am excited about cloth diapering. I am almost finished purchasing the last few necessary items before baby arrives.
 
On another note, we have been transplanting most of our veggies and herbs to the outdoor garden beds. The weather has been really nice and warm, perfect time to get those babies in the ground. My niece and little brother have come down from Oklahoma to spend their spring break with us. We are having loads of fun and are so happy to have them here. Little brother helped my husband out in the garden yesterday while little niece and Jacob picked dandelions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Busy but fun days ahead, with lots more to share another day.
 
Blessings~
T.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: