Thursday, May 2, 2013

Change(ramblings and such)....

I am so blessed to have each of you as a follower on this blog of mine. I am so thankful I can share my thoughts, concerns, complaints, hopes, dreams, life, in this little space of the blogging world. I will be changing things up a bit on here, mostly a change in what I post and being a little more honest (not sure that I have ever been dishonest on here...), maybe being more candid about how I see things. I will be talking in the future about things that have become very important to me and that I find myself quite passionate about in conversation with friends. Natural/organic living, unschooling, natural parenting, home (natural, unmedicated, mostly unassisted, free) birth, health and eating, getting back to nature and the roots of our ancestors - this pretty much sums it up. I do hope that as I post and discuss my views and thoughts on these topics that I encourage someone and maybe even help others to see from a different perspective. ~
 
The last couple of days, Jacob and I have been under the weather(sinus/upper respitory infections) and spending alot of time indoors, resting and getting better. Most mornings I am giving him warm chamomile tea with raw honey and a dash of cinnamon and a teaspoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar. He really enjoys it, and it seems to be soothing his cough and sore throat. He did have a bit of an ear ache earlier today, but I prayed over him and then messaged his grammie and she prayed. Within a matter of minutes, God healed him of the ear ache! Thank you Jesus! Hope you are having a pleasant week and have some fun things planned for this weekend. Here are a few snaps of previous days...
 
 
 
 


No comments: