Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Candle Review

The last couple of days it has been rather cool and crisp out. Especially first thing in the morning, the feeling of fall has slowly made it's way into my house. I love to burn candles that smell like fall to help get me more in the mood to decorate for this season. So I decided to try a new candle that Walmart sells...I was a little hesitant due to my dislike of Walmart candles. Their quality isn't that great and they don't really fill the room with fragrance. Today I am doing a quick review for Candle Cottage in the Pumpkin Jubilee scent.
 
 
 A warm and hearty scent of ginger spice and pumpkin complimented by the soft fragrance of butter vanilla puree. A true pumpkin lovers delight
Highly Scented Fragrance Oils
Long Burning Premium Wax
All Natural Lead Free Wicks
Handcrafted in The U.S.A.
Gatlinurg, TN.
12.5oz
 
I absolutely LOVE this candle! First of all the jar it comes in (mason jar) is super cute, it adds to that fall country look. The scent is amazing, makes me wanna eat pumpkin pie. The fragrance isn't terribly overpowering but it fills the room, more specifically, my kitchen. It smells like I've been baking pumpkin treats and it definitely gets me in the mood for fall. The Price is relatively cheap, I only paid $7 and some change for this lovely candle. There are a bunch of other scents to try, but if you wanna order more that your Walmart may not carry you can shop on their website.
So the next time you are looking for a good candle that won't let you down, you must try Candle Cottage~ candlecottage.com
 
 
 


No comments: