Saturday, June 9, 2012

FRECKLES & CHOCOLATE



 &

So my wonderful husband and I are sitting on the couch, enjoying a movie together with our son. When all of a sudden he looks over at me and says "So, I thought I found a new freckle on my face, on the edge of my eyebrow." I look at him and think ok, that's cool. He continues with, "I touched it to make sure that it was a freckle, and when I touched it, it came off. It was actually chocolate." I laughed hysterically....for several seconds. All I could think about was him touching his new freckle and tasting it. MMMM, taste like chocolate. So if you think you may have found a new freckle, taste it to make sure it's not chocolate. We had just had some dark chocolate after dinner. Knowing how much he loves chocolate he probably ate it like our son does, he wears it. LOL....He would probably get mad at for me sharing this story here with all of you, but it was too funny to keep to myself.


No comments: