Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Small Project and Our Blooming Garden

I actually have some quiet, alone time this evening. A miracle! My wonderful husband took our son to help him mow the church lawn. Jacob loves to ride with daddy on the big riding mower. So while I have this precious time of quiet I decided to post some pics of my latest project and how beautiful our garden is blooming. With the baby only 7 weeks or less away from arrival I still have a bit to do. The Lord blessed us with a  free changing table this week, although it needed a little TLC it was still in great condition.  A little sanding and some paint goes a long way.
 
Before
 
 
After
 
 
How lovely it looks now, a soft blue/green color. I figured this color was neutral enough for boy or girl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everything is growing in abundance, can't wait to start pulling tomatoes off the vine to can. We have already been enjoying tasty salads of romaine and mustard greens, which I must say taste way better than store bought romaine. Today was a gorgeous one and we spent most of our time outdoors.
 
 
 
My heart is full and I feel so blessed!
 
Blessings~
T.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: