Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Family Life

I do apologize for my long absence, time has not been something I have had enough of lately.  Life at my house has been a little bit busy, crazy, fun, not so fun, just plain nuts! We have all taken turns being sick with a nasty head cold and horrible sounding coughs. Lot's of hot tea, honey, and rest has been the remedy most days. We enjoyed a visit from my best friend and brother-in-law over the weekend.  It was a lot of fun to watch the kids(cousins) run around the house like wild animals without a care in the world.  I even got to make a lovely bible themed costume for my niece, as she had a Sunday school function that required them to dress up as a person from the bible.  She was queen Esther, how beautiful she looked in her homemade, royal purple cape and veil. Annie if you are reading this I would like a picture please.
 
 
It's going to be a hot day, 99 degrees!!! Thank the Lord we will see some cooler temps and rain by the end of the week. My dear friend in Colorado was just telling me this morning that they are expecting their first snow some time this month. I remember those lovely crisp mornings there, this time of year. Sigh.....  Anyways, I hope that where ever ya'll are that you are enjoying the last few weeks of summer.  Fall is just around the corner.


No comments: