Friday, July 11, 2014

With A Little Sadness...

Thursday morning my neighbors dog somehow escaped their backyard and wandered into mine. Our 5 chickens were peacefully playing in their coop, until the dog discovered their where abouts. I didn't even know what had happened until after the fiasco. I simply noticed the dog in my yard and had a horrible feeling wash over me. I ran out the back door shooing the dog back home and then realized the coop door had been ripped down. Sadly, all 5 of my chickens had become the dog's lunch. So I post these pictures in memory of those sweet little chicks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As I am sure you might be wondering what course of action we took in the matter.....Well, we called animal control and they gave our neighbors a hefty fine of $400. I would say justice was served.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: