Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR


I want to wish all my family and friends a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can't believe it's already 2012, the years just go by so quickly. I pray that in this new year you all will be blessed abundantly! I am praying that in this new year I will draw closer to the Lord and seek His desires for my life. I want so much to be a better Christian, to have a heart filled with compassion and love for others. I know that we have all set goals for ourselves and created "New Years' Resolutions" knowing that we may or may not reach them, but the most important goal we should be setting for ourselves is to follow closely in the foosteps of God. If we allow Him to lead us into this new year, we might be surprised where He will take us. Above and beyond our expectations! I love you all so dearly and wish only the best for you and your family. May God Bless you richly!

No comments: